What information do we collect?
When you visit our website, we collect information about you in relation to your use and experience of our website, such as your IP address, information about your terminal and browser settings and website usage patterns. Except for the IP address, we only collect your personal information when you register with laskuttamo.com or in other cases where you as a user provide us with your personal information (for example, a contact form).
How do we use your data?
- Handling and responding to requests for contact
- To present the content of our website in the most appropriate way for your device.
- To monitor the use of our website and improve the user experience and functionality
- To the extent permitted by law, to market our own services.
- To improve communication and identify potential customers
Do we pass on information?
Personal data is disclosed to service providers who process personal data on behalf of Laskuttamo Oy in accordance with the confidentiality and data protection obligations of the contract. Your information will not be shared with other organisations for commercial purposes.
The data is transferred within the limits of the GDPR to companies providing services to Laskuttamo Ltd in the United States. Our service providers are committed to complying with the EU/US agreement on the so-called “Privacy Shield”. rules under the Privacy Shield to ensure an adequate level of data protection. Third parties do not have the right to use the information for their own purposes.
How can you influence the collection of data?
You have the right to check what information we hold about you, to make corrections and changes to that information and, if you wish, to request that it be deleted. You also have the right to object to the use of your data for direct marketing.
Requests related to the above can be sent either by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Laskuttamo Oy | Niittytie 21, Vantaa 01300
If you do not want our website to store cookie information, you can disable it in your browser settings on a site-by-site basis or completely. You can also delete the cookie data stored by your browser at any time. For example:
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=fi
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/fi-fi/help/278835/how-to-delete-cookie-files-in-internet-explorer
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/fi/kb/evasteiden-paalle-ja-poiskytkeminen
- Safari: https: //support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?locale=fi_FI&viewlocale=fi_FI
Please note that refusing to store cookie files may affect the functionality of our website.
A cookie is a small text file stored on your computer. We use cookie files on our website primarily to improve the user experience and functionality of the website and to evaluate how the content on the website is used.
We use the services of third parties listed below on our website:
- Google Analytics is a website visitor tracking service. The service records information about how long you stay on the site, how you arrived and which links you click on.
- Google Adwords Conversion cookies are used to track the effectiveness of the ads generated by Google searches.
- Social media buttons (Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram) direct you to our social media sites.
Where can you contact?
If you have any queries about privacy and cookie use, please contact us by email at email@example.com or by post at: