Valtticard is an electronic personal ID card in accordance with the Occupational Safety and Health Act, which also serves as a key to the site. Valtticard contains all the information required by the Health and Safety at Work Act: a photo, the person’s name, tax number and employer’s details.
Valtticard is an excellent choice and a great multi-purpose badge for construction sites. In addition to being a personal identification number at the construction site, the card is used for access control and as a proof of professional qualifications. In addition, the eIntroduction you have completed is also available directly on the Valtticard.
In addition, the smart card has a barcode and RFID tag, so it can also be read electronically.
Order a Valtticard easily via Laskuttamo.com
We can order a Valtticard for you once you have registered with us and confirmed your identity.
Valtticard costs 50,00€ (incl. VAT). You can pay for the Valtticard with an invoice.
Work like this
- If you have not yet registered for our service, please register here.
- Check that you are registered in the public tax number register. You can only order a Valtticard if you are registered.
- If no entry has been made, you can make an entry yourself in the tax number register.
- Fill in the Valtticard order form.
- Once we see your payment The Valtticard will reach you within 2-3 weeks depending on postal delivery times.